Business benefits of becoming a member of the The Business Environment Network
- Free access to 5 networking events per annum which includes a networking lunch.
- Any employee from member businesses may attend and use events to:
- Network with like-minded businesses
- Develop knowledge of environmental and sustainability topics
- Enhance continuous professional development (CPD)
- Preferred speaker opportunities to present your projects and services at events with relevant topics
- A listing in our member directory detailing your services, reasons for joining BEN and what you hope to get out of being members
- A hard copy listing on a ‘members’ board’ at all BEN events
- Your logo on our homepage with a link to your website
- Your company literature & business cards taken to events even if you cannot attend
- Direct contribution to local wildlife projects through the network’s annual project sponsorship using ⅓ of member subscriptions with the opportunity to vote for the winning project from a shortlist
"At NiBS we have been committed to environmental issues for a long time, and we are always looking for ways to increase our involvement and knowledge. The The Business Environment Network provides an excellent opportunity for us to learn more, in particular about diverse subjects, and to give us ideas which we can then apply to our organisation. We are proud to be a part of this group, and look forward to being part of its development and growth."