Sustainability West Midlands
- Join date: 22/11/2018
- Website: www.sustainabilitywestmidlands.org.uk
- Tags: Events
Who are we?
Sustainability West Midlands is a not-for-profit company that works with our members in the business, public and voluntary sectors. Our role is to act as a catalyst for change through our advice to leaders, to develop practical solutions with our members and share and celebrate success through our communications. We are the only organisation that monitors regional progress across the sustainability spectrum and we provide support to decision makers and practitioners to help them implement solutions that contribute towards our vision.
Why did we become BEN supporters?
The work of BEN is fundamental to providing outreach on the various facets of sustainability in the Marches area and beyond and their activities fit hand in glove with our mission and vision to develop a more sustainable region. Their events are always highly informative and the team are great to work with.
What do we hope to gain from being an BEN supporter?
- Opportunity to network with other businesses
- Sharing best practice with other businesses
- Promoting business involvement in local environmental issues
- Learning about sustainability and the environment
- To show we care about the communities that we operate in
- Improved understanding of environmental regulation
Phone: 0121 237 5890
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter: https://www.sustainabilitywestmidlands.org.uk/contact/subscribe/